Entering for an award
- Provides an opportunity to showcase your business to customers and suppliers.
- Will enhance your profile, credibility and status potentially opening doors to new customers and suppliers, partners and investors.
- Offer considerable press coverage, otherwise perhaps out of reach. The press is always interested in stories of successful small businesses.
- Will help you focus on your business, working on it as well as in it. This in turn can add value to your bottom line.
Including your staff at the Award Dinner has a great effect on morale boosting. Use it to say “thank you” for their hard work. Remember – your employees have helped you get there!
The closing date for entries is 4:30pm, Friday 6th October and finalists will be announced on 16th October.
The awards ceremony will take place on Friday 24th November at Crewe Hall. All finalists will receive one complimentary ticket and have first option to purchase tickets to this prestigious black ties dinner (£40 plus VAT)
Awards categories for 2017
- *Ambassador of the Year sponsored by Cheshire & Warrington Local Enterprise Partnership
- *Contribution to the Community sponsored by South Cheshire College & Cheshire Connect
- *Business of the Year (Under 25) sponsored by Hibberts LLP
- *Business of the Year (25+) sponsored by Royal Bank of Scotland
- *International Trader of the Year sponsored by Manchester Metropolitan University
- Business Start Up of the Year sponsored by South Cheshire Development Agency Ltd
- Apprentice of the Year sponsored by Bentley Motors Ltd
- Employer of the Year sponsored by Assurant Solutions
- Excellence in Customer Service sponsored by Jones Sheridan
*New and updated categories.